- Calendar is now selected by default
- Bug fixes and improvements
For more information about this update, please see the OWL Release Notes.
This update was released on July 18, 2019.
Based on feedback from students, the Calendar tool is now selected by default in course sites to encourage instructors to send dates to the course's calendar. This will help students reference upcoming due dates and be more organized.
The following issue(s) have been resolved:
- Dates in the Gradebook are fixed for non-US English languages
- Grading issues with certain questions types have been fixed in Tests & Quizzes
- An issue with resubmission by the instructor has been fixed in Assignments